Online-registration is closed now.
Please register on-site at the registration desk
FULL REGISTRATION (December 07-09)
- Physicians / Industry Representatives: EUR 390.00
- Fellows, Nurses and Medical Technical Assistants
(verification required 1)) EUR 150.00
- Students free of charge (verification required 2)): EUR 0.00
DAY REGISTRATION (December 07, 08 or 09)
- Physicians: EUR 180.00
- Fellows, Nurses and MTs: EUR 75.00
- Students free of charge (written confirmation is required): EUR 0.00
1) The reduced registration fee is only available to participants who are currently employed as fellows (assistant physicians), nurses or medical technical assistants. Please provide proof of your current employment status. We accept ENGLISH or GERMAN verifications.
2) The reduced registration fee is only available to students who have not concluded their first study yet and who are currently enrolled at the university.
Please provide proof of your current university enrollment. We accept ENGLISH or GERMAN verifications.
Workshop registrations are only possible in connection with a registration for the Munich Vascular Conference 2017.
Food and beverages are included in the registration fee.
Workshop 01: Wednesday, December 06, 2017
1-day revision course on technical skills – preparation for the European examination as a FEBVS
- MAC-participants: EUR 180.00
- employees of MRI: EUR 0.00
Workshop 02: Wednesday, December 06, 2017
Interventionelle Radiologie zum Erwerb der Fachkunde – 1-day course on radiation safety – only for German participants
- MAC- Teilnehmer: EUR 180.00
- Mitarbeiter der Gefäßchirurgie des MRI: EUR 0.00
- sonstige Mitarbeiter des MRI: EUR 50.00
Please click on the following link to find a variety of free of charge workshops, taking place on December 07 and 08 during the MAC programme.
If you have already been registered please contact the Registration Office in order to add the desired workshops to your registration order:
Hinweis für Mitarbeiter des Klinikums rechts der Isar (MRI):
Bitte senden sie eine eMail mit ihren Registrierungsdaten und -wünschen, zusammen mit einer Kopie ihres Mitarbeiterausweises, an das Registration Office der CongO-Kongressorganistation. Die kostenfreie bzw. reduzierte Gebühr ist über die Onlineregistrierung nicht verfügbar.
CongO Congress Organisation
Registration officeE-Mail: email@example.com
Phone: +49 89.237574-65
Fax: +49 89.943992273
Registration desks at the venue will be open on:
Compliant with EthicalMedTech
We are happy to announce that 7th MUNICH VASCULAR CONFERENCE 2017 starting on 07-12-2017 in Munich, Germany has been rated compliant with the Medtech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.
This decision is posted on www.ethicalmedtech.eu.